University of Kota (UOK) authority is going to upload the admit cards/call letters on its web portal for downloading. After downloading the UOK Admit Card 2020 candidates will get to know details of the written exam. The applicants who had applied for UOK PG(MA/MSC/MCom/MBA/MCA) & UG(BA/BSC/BCOM Part 1,2, 3 years) examination can download their Admit Card details from the below-given direct link.
According to the new update, the releasing date of UOK Call Letter 2020 is 5th March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic it was postponed. So applicants need to wait until the releasing date of Admit Card by the officials. Candidates need to get ready with login credentials to download UOK Admit Card. Follow the downloading procedure given below to obtain your University of Kota Call Letter 2020 easily.
Once the online application submissions are completed the higher authority of the University of Kota is going to upload admit cards on its web portal. UOK main campus is situated in Kota, Rajasthan. Kota University offered various UG & PG courses in various faculties such as Arts, Science, Law, Social Sciences, Commerce and Management, and Education.
Each year many normal, private, and ex-students complete their higher studies at Kota University. Now the Board has postponed the UOK University Exams to upcoming months due to this COVID – 19. The board has not given the revised exam dates yet. So the applied aspirants need to visit this page frequently to get further updates related to exams.
About University of Kota
Kota University is a public university, based in Kota, Rajasthan, India. It was established by the University of Kota Act 2003, promulgated by the Rajasthan State Legislature and approved by the Rajasthan Governor. Prof. B. L. Verma has been appointed the University’s first vice-chancellor and His Excellency Sh. Jain, N.C. The Governor of Rajasthan was the University’s first Chancellor. The University shall in 2003 be recognized by the UGC under 2(f) and in 2012 under 12(b).
UOK Admit card 2020 Important Details
The admit card for the Kota University exam will be made available on the University’s official website. If you’re a UOK student you’ll need to have an admit card to sit for the exam. There’ll also be some important information about the student in the admit card. Which important information is given below, above the admit card. Candidates can download the admit card from the roll number and registration number. If you forget your roll number, you can check your Kota University Admit Card Name Wise.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Name of the Candidate. Like (Female/ Male)Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Name of the Exam.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Test Centre Details.Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre.
Important Documents to be Carried Along with UOK Admit Card
A candidate needs to carry UOK Admit Card 2020 along with Id Proof. The examiners will do the candidate’s verification to allow them to enter the exam hall. Carry UOK Call Letter without fail because no candidates will be permitted to sit in the examination hall. You can download the University of Kota Admit Card at www.uok.ac.in with the login credentials of the registration number.
The higher officials have offered online mode to download. A list of identity proofs that are valid for the written exam is provided below. So candidates don’t wait for offline modes such as posts or email to obtain the UOK Admit Card 2020.
- Voter ID
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Ration Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Driving License
Steps to Download Kota University Exam Admit Card 2020
- Log on to the official website of the University of Kota – www.uok.ac.in
- On the website home page select the Admit Card tab.
- Find out the desired link to UKO Admit Card 2020.
- Fill the essential login credentials of registration number and password.
- Click on the submit / login button.
- Your University of Kota Admit Card 2020 displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of UOK Admit Card to bring at the examination center.
- The carrying of the admit card in the examination hall is obligatory.
- All the students have to come to the exam hall on the first day of the exam for 30 minutes and the rest of the exam for 15 minutes.
- The exam prospector will be required to show his admit card upon being asked by the student.
- Make sure you don’t have any inappropriate content before heading to the Exam Hall.
- The taking of any improper means (weapons, phones, smoking, tobacco, gutka) in the Exam Hall is strictly forbidden.
The Kota Hall University ticket connect will be allowed within 10 days from the exam. Candidates for the exam center must also have a Kota University BA Bsc Bcom Hall Ticket 2020 along with valid I d evidence. Students are not allowed inside the center without a UG / PG Admit card. Those who are willing to appear for the exam and are waiting for Kota University’s release of the BA Time Table 2020, their wait is near completion. Kota University will upload the link to download BA Part 2 Time Table 2020 for all of you on their official website.
University of Kota Admit Card Download – Click Here
UOK Offical Website – Click Here