The main task of the Health Centers is the formation of a hale and hearty way of life is the achievement of maintaining a good health, encouraging wellbeing, inspiring people to take individual liability for their fitness and kids health. The growth of human being determinations to get a fit body is also in this category.
Nowadays, health centers use modern software to manage the reports and data of their patients. There are tools like Web based PACS systems that help these centers to operate more effectively. There are many other things that makes the government health or testing centers more effective that we will learn in this article.
Also read: How to Stay Healthy While Working from Home
The Health Centers have equipment for assessing the functional and adaptive reserves of the body, taking into account age characteristics, determining the prognosis of the state of health, developing an individual program for medical prevention and maintaining health, taking into account the physiological characteristics of the body. The centers have the following equipment:
- Express assessment of the state of the heart by ECG signals from the extremities (electrocardiograph as a computerized heart screening system).
- System of angiological screening with automatic measurement of systolic blood pressure and calculation of the shoulder-ankle index (this system will assess the state of the vessels of the lower extremities, the risk of chronic arterial insufficiency as a result of atherosclerotic lesions of the arteries of the lower extremities).
- Apparatus for a comprehensive detailed assessment of the functions of the respiratory system (computerized spirometer, which will assess the state of the bronchopulmonary system in diseases and smoking).
- Bioimpedance meter for analyzing the internal media of the body (a device that allows you to determine the percentage of water, muscle and adipose tissue, which is especially important in overweight and obesity to assess the risk of metabolic disorders, diabetes mellitus and arterial hypertension, as well as when monitoring dynamics of weight loss during weight loss).
- Express analyzer for determining total cholesterol and glucose in the blood (a device that allows you to determine the most important parameters of carbohydrate and fat metabolism in the body in a few minutes).
- Equipment for the determination of toxic substances in biological media of the body (gas chromatographs for determining the content of ethyl alcohol in biological fluids of the body).
- Analyzer of carbon monoxide of exhaled air with determination of carboxyhemoglobin, which makes it possible to assess the degree of impaired gas exchange in diseases of the lungs and smoking, as well as the risk of developing respiratory failure and impaired oxygen transport by the blood.
- Analyzer of cotinine in urine, which is the main metabolite of nicotine and reflects the rate of destruction of nicotine in the smoker’s body.
- Smokelizers, which determine the concentration of carbon monoxide (CO) in the exhaled air. Carbon monoxide monitors are used for diagnostic purposes to identify smokers and for long-term monitoring of CO levels during therapy aimed at quitting smoking and reducing the number of cigarettes smoked.
- Cardio equipment (treadmills) to exercise the cardiovascular system and increase overall physical endurance.