Track courier lets you easily access the Blue Dart Couriers powered online tracking system, you can monitor the current status of the consignment instead of visiting the location of the courier or calling the customer service center. Blue Dart gives you different ways to monitor your shipments to match your convenience. The shipments can be monitored from the date of dispatch for 45 days.
About the Company
Blue Dart is a leading provider of courier and logistics, based in Chennai, India. It offers express service through the dedicated cargo airlines that are also located in the area. It is sponsored and partly operated by DHL, a German-based multinational logistics firm.
It boasts as the largest courier and expresses distribution network in South Asia. More than 34,000 serviceable locations currently cover 220 countries. Besides its infrastructural edge, it also claims to be a leader in technology by providing many features such as Track and Trace, ERP, integration in e-commerce, customer support, etc.
BlueDart Courier Tracking
Blue Dart DHL services are available in India as well as all over the world. This is one of the popular courier company that provides premium services at the lowest cost to attract a bunch of new customers and please existing customers as well.
- Domestic Priority
- Dart Apex
- Smart Box
- Dart Surface line
- Dart Plus
- Airport to Airport
- Express Pallet
- International Services
- Temperature Controlled Logistics
How to Track BlueDart Courier
- Visit www.bluedart.com, on the official site.
- On the homepage, enter your Waybill / Reference number in the provided form in the ‘Track your Shipment’ section, and click the Go button.
- All tracking information will be shown, such as current delivery status, venue, planned delivery, e.t.c.
Steps to check Blue Dart Tracking shipment status
- First Get the AWB / Waybill number, or the receipt reference number.
- If you have the number Waybill or AWB, select the first radio button. Select the second radio button for Reference number.
- Type 8 + 3 (11 digits number of the waybill) and click on the Status Record tab.
- A new tab displays the present status of your consignment or parcel
Validity Of Tracking Number: Check consignment number status from blue dart courier tracking page. It displays the package location with the main hub details. Usually tracking data is updated within 24 hours of booking. However, we find in some cases it takes up to 72 hrs. The maximum permissible time for monitoring consignment shipment is up to 45 days from despatch. There will be no monitoring information available after this duration.
This is the most important aspect of this article. You can see package status when you enter the correct tracking code. People got confused after getting the shipment receipt on their hands. It includes several numerical codes but not all are the consignment numbers. Find 11 digit code (i.e. 11854759654) that appears below the barcode. It is located in the middle portion of the receipt. Keep it safe until you have got it the shipment at your doorstep with an exact courier.