ShareMe For PC: How are you transferring files and media between your smartphones? Your answer might be Whatsapp because we spend almost 3-4 hours every day on this application. Whatsapp and other such applications are one of the user-friendly ways to share files and other media options. However, you need a good internet connection to share anything through an application. However, if you are using the late 90s methods, it may take hours to complete the transfer process.
To quickly transfer your files, a file transfer app is the best solution. With more than one million downloads, the ShareMe application is one of the finest file transfer apps available on the Google Play Store. The best part is you can transfer files between Windows and Android and even to other operating systems.
Furthermore, this app was first available for Xiaomi lovers, but now everyone can use it over their smartphones. Today, in this article about the downloading process, features, and how to use this fantastic application.
ShareMe Application is a highly preferred file sharing application because of its fantastic features. Here are some of the key features of the ShareMe application:
- ShareMe is a 100% ad-free application, whereas some other applications are full of annoying ads. Whether you are launching this application or sharing the files, you’ll never experience one single ad. However, some pop-ups will appear in the latest updates and similar things.
- ShareMe application supports multiple languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Chinese, and so on. Thus, you can use this application in your preferred language without compromising the features.
- With this application, you can share numerous large files without any lag or issues. The best part is the servers are always updated to minimize crash errors. In case, while transferring or receiving any problem occurs, the file will be automatically transferred once the connection is stable.
- ShareMe for PC boasts a user-friendly and easy to use that allows you to sort the files in different categories. You can even customize the categories depending on your usage. Overall, the PC version of this application works smoothly and hassle-free.
- Bluetooth can always be the conventional method of sharing files between two devices. Even in this 21st century, Bluetooth is still used for sharing files. However, ShareMe is 200 times better and faster compared to Bluetooth. Many users claim this application is better than its competitors.
- Surprisingly, you also don’t need an internet connection to share files between two devices. Yes, the ShareMe application also works offline, and you can still share and receives files.
- Last but not least, ShareMe allows you to transfer PDFs, videos, music, Google docs, etc.
These were some of the key features of the ShareMe application. Due to these features, many users prefer using ShareMe instead of other applications.
Here is the step-by-step guide to download and install the ShareMe application on your PC.
- For downloading the ShareMe application, install BlueStacks on your computer. BlueStacks is a free online emulator; you can download it from its official website.
- Various third-party app providers also offer a combined zip file of Bluestacks Android emulator and ShareMe application. However, you never whether the version of the application and emulator is updated or not.
- If you have downloaded the zip file, extract it, and you’ll find the APK of the emulator and ShareMe application. Now, launch the Bluestacks android emulator setup file and keep following the instructions.
- Once you have completed all the steps and installation process, you’ll get pop-ups related to creating the base of android. Now, you are all set to download any Android application on Windows and MAC operating systems.
- Now, launch Google Play Store on your desktop and search for ShareMe and install the application.
- Once the above step is completed, you are all set, ready to exchange files between your PC and smartphone.
Now, let’s know how you can install ShareMe APK of the downloaded zip file. So, let’s get started.
If you feel that your desktop is struggling while launching Google Play Store, you can follow the below steps. Google Play Store often struggle with the older version computers.
- Firstly, launch your Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- On the right side, you’ll get the sign of installing ShareMe Apk.
- Find the Apk, install it, and run on your PC.
Following these steps, you’ll be able to install the ShareMe application on your desktop.
As we already mentioned above, the ShareMe application has a user-friendly interface. All the options you get just after launching the application. Above all, there is a quick search box at the top for searching the files. Follow the steps to know about using the ShareMe application in the right way.
- If you are new to ShareMe, first give this application access to pictures, videos, audios, etc. Now, you have to select a funny avatar and name it.
- However, ShareMe always gives a default random name and avatar to your device. It would be better if you choose your own avatar and name.
- Once you have completed the above steps, select the ‘Send’ button and find the files you want to send. You can even add some additional files to your homepage.
- Now, when you have selected your files, the smartphone will start finding the nearby ‘Receiver.’ It is recommended to keep the receiver smartphone close to the sender one.
- Simply choose your desired receiver you want, and the transfer speed will not be less than the speed of light.
- Now, once you see that all your files are transferred, simply click the cancel button.
Believe it or not, ShareMe is currently one of the best applications for file sharing. There are many other applications, but they are full of ads and not 100% free. Professionals mostly prefer using the ShareMe application on the PC because the transfer process is super quick and hassle-free. We hope this article about ShareMe for PC might be beneficial for you. Please let us know your queries and reviews in our comment section.