Meeseva is a government online service provided to the people of Telangana state. Meeseva portal is essential for the people staying in Telangana state as it comes with various online services where people can make payment online for the service they are going to avail through the portal. Meeseva was introduced in the year 2011 by K.T. Rama Rao, G.T. Venkateswar Rao, and Jayesh Ranjan with the main motive to provide government services to the citizen via online. Application has been developed and a portal is also available for the users who want to avail services.
Meeseva 2.0 is defined as “at your service” it is a service instituted by the government of Telangana that incorporates the vision of the national eGov plan and facilitate single entry portal for an entire range of services.
SERVICES OF MEESEVA 2.0
Several services offered by the government of Telangana to their citizen who has enrolled themselves in Meeseva are-
- Rural development
- Municipal admin
- Employment option
- Housing facility
- Education facility
- Health-related facility
Mentioned above are some facilities users can avail of using the Meeseva 2.0 portal.
WHAT ARE SOME BENEFITS USERS CAN ENJOY USING MEESEVA 2.0?
Meeseva 2.0 is originated by the government of Telangana to support and provide relief to people by providing various online facilities and also people can fill forms online not only form facility is there but also various health care facilities, employment facility and resolving various issues. But to take advantage you need to get register yourself in Meeseva 2.0 either through application or portal.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR NEW USERS-
The registration process is not that complicated you need to carry your documents with you before registering yourself online. The registration process can be done either by downloading and installing Meeseva 2.0 app or through the portal but the procedure is same and the difference between both approaches is that application will occupy some space and the portal is just simple you need to log in every time you visit Meeseva portal.
In this guide, we are going to discuss the registration process through a portal, but no need to worry you can also follow the same procedure in Meeseva 2.0 application but you should download the application first from the play store and this application is compatible for both the users android and iOS as well.
Step by step guide to register yourself-
- Visit the portal after selecting your beloved browser.
- Portal link – http://www.onlineap.meeseva.gov.in/
- Post visiting, various options will be displayed on your screen.
- Tap on user login which is on the top of the page.
- Then head to the third option which is “new registration”.
- After visiting, the new registration page will load and you need to fill various in the information asked (information– mail id, phone number, address, city, etc).
- Fill in all such details to create your profile or to get registered.
- Post filling, tap on the submit option which is just below your detail box or on the right corner.
- Now you are finished with the registration process.
After following the procedure you need to exit the portal and again head to the Meeseva portal and again log in to check whether your profile is created or not.
POINT TO REMEMBER-
- Carry all necessary documents whenever you are heading for the registration process.
- Documents needed – aadhaar card, bank passbook, address proof, the mobile number you want to register, mail-id, other proofs like voter card, or any other certificate to avoid hindrance in the procedure.
Government of Telangana has given due importance to support and help people so that they don’t feel helpless and also various service has been provided by the government to assist people staying in Telangana state.