CSC’s is a front-end service delivery points for information and communication technology (ICT), where it is set up to deliver essential public services and non-government services to end-users (mainly rural). CSC is a PAN India network working to make India a digital country. The system of the Community Service Center is a multimedia scheme.
A vast number of services are offered under these initiatives, which are social welfare systems, health care schemes, banking schemes, educational and agricultural schemes, and incentives to the population. It is, in essence, an access point for the delivery of multiple benefits through an electronic medium. The initiative is primarily designed to provide programs in rural areas or remote locations.
What is CSC Registration?
The Common Service Center (CSC) initiative has been initiated to render all facilities available to rural people under digital India. B2C (business to citizens), healthcare, health services, education services, Aadhar, and banking-related services, insurance services are a few of the services provided by the CSC.
CSC re-registration is compulsory for all VLE schemes. Every year, VLE needs to re-register by accessing the official site of CSE. The dates and registration process are alerted to the VLEs through the database as well as through the various social media pages.
- Scheme Name: Common Service Center
- Launched by: Central Govt.
- Start date of registration: Available Now
- Registration Fee: No Registration Fee
- Beneficiary: Citizens of India
- Objective: To Connect the population with Govt. Dept.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official website: https://www.csc.gov.in/
How To Begin The CSC Registration?
- Open the CSC Website i.e., www.csc.gov.in, Click on the left side of the page to become a CSC.
- Select the “CSC Registration, Click Here” button to insert the Aadhar number in the appropriate file.
- After that, choose the IRIS / Finger Print / One Time Password Authentication method. Select the “Proceed” icon.
- You need to enter the OTP on the next tab.
- Upon uploading the OTP form, you will be asked to enter your e-mail address and to check it with OTP as well.
- Ultimately, you need to upload the geo-tagged photos of the place or core you like.
- Tap on the send link to confirm the application.
Steps To Check CSC Registration
To check the status of the registration form, you should use the same path that you choose with the request. In the register tab, click on the name, and you will be asked to fill in your registration details. This number was personally sent to you shortly after you successfully registered on the site.
- You’ll get the status of the submission from this tab. Open this linkhttps:/register.csc.gov.in/register/status. As a result, you will track CSC New Registration regularly.
- Remember, keep in mind that CSC registration is completely free, so you don’t get fooled by a fake website or individual and don’t needlessly pay for registration.
- If your submission is denied, do not care much and submit again, using the same procedures.
- Every operation relevant to the application shall not be responsible under any conditions or at any site.