The Ration Card was issued to all Chhattisgarh residents by the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department directorate. Residential may also apply via online mode to apply for a New Ration Card application form. The Chhattisgarh government has released a list of new ration cards. Beneficiaries can have their name-checked in.
And those whose names are not on the list may be applying for a new ration card. Without ration cards, you can not afford to walk away subsidized rations issued by special cardholder beneficiaries of PDS shops. The question now is how many ration card types are there, and which ration cards are there and which can be found.
Chhattisgarh Ration Card, now you can search CG Khadya Card List for your name. For this, you need to go to the Food Department’s official website, khadya.cg.nic.in. Ration cards are authorized documents issued by state governments to assist citizens in the provision by state governments of subsidized food grains and other food items at affordable rates under the NFS Act.
Ration cards are now also a document with a family identity card. Which is used in many state jobs like Chhattisgarh residents who have applied for a ration card and want to apply for a new ration card, then the Chhattisgarh state government made all this information online for people’s convenience, which you can check very easily.
Eligibility Criteria for CG Khadya New Ration Card
Since different types of ration cards are issued under different schemes in the state, the eligibility requirement for each Chhattisgarh ration card is different. Therefore, citizens are advised to fulfill the eligibility requirements for the ration card they are applying for.
- Chhattisgarh resident:- Only those Chhattisgarh Ration Card residents get the state which is Chhattisgarh native.
- A family member should not be a holder of a ration card:- Applicants who do not have a ration card in their name or on a family member ‘s name are eligible.
- Shouldn’t be a taxpayer:- Such beneficiaries whose house isn’t on the taxpayer list are also eligible for this.
- Homes in urban areas:- Applicants living in urban areas but not owning a pucca house built in a 1000 square foot area. And he is eligible to qualify for the ration card.
- Landholding:- If in non-scheduled areas, the applicant has more than 10 acres of irrigated land or more than 20 acres of non-irrigated land, the applicant is not eligible for this ration card.
- Restricted Family for Ration Card:- Applicants whose household or any member of the family falls within the category of Restricted Family for Ration Card in compliance with the guidelines of sub-section (a) of Section 15 of the Chhattisgarh Food and Nutrition Protection Act (CFNSA).
Documents Required for CG Khadya Ration Card
- Identity certificate
- Aadhar Card
- proof of address
- Residential certificate
- Bank passbook for bank information
- Passport size photograph of all family members
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Medical certificate etc.
CG Khadya New Ration Card Application Process
- If any applicant from Chhattisgarh state wants to apply for a new ration card, then for this they will have to visit this official link.
- After reaching here, a block will appear on their screen coming down on ‘News and announcements’. From that, they will have to click on the link containing the application-cum declaration form for the ration card.
- After this, a form will open in PDF form. To download them and take a printout of it.
- Then they have to fill this application form carefully. Also, it is necessary to attach a copy of all the necessary documents.
- When their form is completed, then they will have to submit it in ‘Gram Panchayat’ or ‘Urban Local Body’.
- When the applicants go to submit the application form, then after that do not forget to take the application receipts from the concerned office, as it will be helpful for them to use in the future.
Once the applicant’s form is filled and submitted, then it will be verified by the concerned authority. For this purpose, the competent authorities shall submit the verification report to Janpad Panchayat’s Chief Executive (in the case of rural areas), Commissioner of Urban Local Bodies / Chief Municipal Officer (in the case of urban area tax). Then after having confirmed and reviewed the applicants’ qualifications, the ration card will eventually be released.
Chhattisgarh Ration Card List 2020
- First of all, one has to visit the official website of khadya.cg.nic.in (https://khadya.cg.nic.in).
- Here you have to choose the option of village/ward wise card wise information on ration cards.
- Now a new page of CG ration card will open in which you have to select your district, rural/urban, development block / urban body, and gram panchayat/ward.
- After this, you have to click on the view of the beneficiaries given below.
- After doing this, you will open a list (CG ration card list) in which you can get information about your ration card.
CG Ration Card List Details
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of the CG Khadya Ration Card (https://khadya.cg.nic.in).
- Here you have to choose the option of detailed information on ration card beneficiaries from the information related to the ration card.
- A list will open in front of you in which you have to choose your district.
- Now, in the new page, select the number of ration cards related to your development block and urban body wise.
- After this, click on the numbers written in front of the village and under the pink, blue and green ration cards on the new page.
- Now again a list will open in which you have to click on the ration card number given in front of your name.
- This will give you complete information about your CG ration card details.
Beneficiaries can also use the mobile app for the renewal of the ration card. The name of this mobile app is ‘CG Food – Ration Card Renewal’. The ration card can be renewed very easily by downloading it from the play store.