In 2023 the customerexpectations from their money transfer apps have changed significantly. To fulfil theirhigh expectations today the best mobile money transfer apps offer ingenious features such as “Track My Expenses”, a feature introduced by IDFC FIRST Bank through its mobile banking app to help customers analyse their earlier expenses. This article enlists the best internet banking services in India in 2023 and gives a summary of their features. Read on.
1. IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app
Here is a brief summary of the features present in the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app:
- Efficient methods of money transfer:Functions on the simple concept of “swipe to pay”. Make secure and efficient transfers using the “One-Swipe Banking” option on the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app. Combined with the “Auto Pay” feature, the “One-Swipe” and UPI (Unified Payments Interface) features allow you three efficient methods of online money transfer with your current account.
- Multiple modes of investment: The app also helps you invest in the schemes that interest you. You can view your entire investment portfolio on a single screen through the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app. The app also sends you personalised and curated investment recommendations based on your risk profile.
- Universal Search: The “Universal Search” feature helps you search for features and services seamlessly on the app.
- A superior netbanking experience:Budget smartly with the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app by categorising your previous expenses, tracking them, and managing them on the app.
- Facilities for current accounts:For current account holders, IDFC FIRST Bankprovides efficient doorstep banking services, and free bulk uploads.
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers the Kotak-811 app that has the following key features:
- You can pay your utility bills easily using the Kotak-811 app, besides also transferring money online to other recipients without registering a beneficiary.
- Customers can book train, flight, and bus tickets. They can alsomake hotel reservations through the app.
- Customers can regenerate their debit and credit card PINs through the app.
3. ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank’s customers must use the iMobile app to gain access to their net banking services. Here are the key features of the iMobile app:
- You can purchase and manage a FASTag through this app. The app also allows you to view FASTag balance, view FASTag statements, and manage multiple FASTag accounts.
- Instant money transfers can be made through the ICICI Bank iMobile app.
- You can open fixed deposit accounts, recurring deposit accounts, or “iWish” deposits using the app.
4. IDBI Bank Go+
The IDBI Bank Go+ mobile banking app offers the following key features to customers:
- Provides financial calculators to help customers make more informed financial decisions.
- Helps you view and manage your IDBI Bank credit card.
- You can choose for your frequently used features to appear on the screen and personalise your account with a selfie on the app.
5. HDFC Bank MobileBanking app
- Helps you manage your credit and debit cards through a single app.
- Helps you make quick online payments including paying your utility bills through the app.
- Provides multiple layers of security to safeguard your payments from fraud.
It is true thatonline fund transfer is a key feature offered by mobile banking apps, but the best mobile money transfer apps of the day offer a lot more than basic features.