Aadhar, the world’s largest bio metric identification scheme, provides Indian people a unique 12-digit number that is connected to their bio metrics. Also, it acts as evidence of your identity and address. Since the Government of India has connected most of its services and benefits to the Aadhar card, ensuring that your bio metric and demographic details are correct is all the more relevant.
Adhar card is life time validate proof address, where you can change address if needed with correct and current details. The failure and the lead inconvenience as the competition for the company in financial transactions in India now adopt the KYC verification process, which consists of identity and address verification, where the unique Aadhar card plays a vital role.
How to Change Address in Aadhar Card Online?
India’s Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI) has taken steps to defend citizens from these problems. They have put into use a set of procedures that will act as a backup for those on their Aadhar cards who need to adjust/modify their credentials. The Aadhar car holders will update and alert the details online and visit the nearest place center Aadhar and request to aadhar card address change.
Sign in to the official UIDAI website.
- Select the segment ‘Update Your Aadhar’ and click on the link ‘Update Online Address.’
- Enter the Aadhar number and captcha code on the next page and click on the button ‘Return OTP.’ Upon your registered mobile number you should obtain an OTP. Enter the OTP when asked-you will be routed to the updated portal for your Aadhar app.
- Use the demographic details you want to change / update-the the address in this case.
- Make sure details are accurate when entering the updated information. Look for any other inconsistencies on your Aadhar card, too.
- Update the adar information at required place like post office, city, town, pin code etc., please contact the UIDAI help desk.
- When your address and other information have been entered and checked, click the ‘Submit’ button-this will create an update request number (URN). Have not down URN and later check you Aadhar card status
- Next, you’ll be given the option to pick a BPO for your query.
- You’ll then need to upload the appropriate self-tested and scanned copies.
How to Change Address on Aadhar Card through Post?
- Visit the official portal/website of UIDAI.
- Download the Update / Change Form ‘Aadhar Password.’
- Fill in details of the address you would like to alter or update.
- Get a photocopy of all the documents needed to check the changes that you requested in the form.
- Send you documents with require postal address to the offcial website and indicates to addres with respective district.
No matter how you choose, note, keeping all the information on your Aadhar card current and accurate is the best way to. It is incredibly important to get the details and the information right. Otherwise, you would not have the right to earn numerous benefits from the Indian Government. The process of updating the address on Aadhar card h with the assistance of the online portal, enrollment centers, and support desks