What is UBI Online Banking?
UBI is the short form for Union Bank of India. The bank offers online banking which is used to easy and instant money transfer. This online banking has got various features and benefits for the people. Some of them are,
- Details of Account Transaction
- Account statements can be viewed or printed
- Fund transfer
- Fund transfer via electronic ways such as NEFT or RTGS
- Payment of Taxes by a direct or indirect way
- Online Payments is easy to make secured
- Credit card bill payment
- Check the balance
What are the steps for UBI online banking registration?
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to register and process online banking in the Union Bank of India. Here they are,
- As a first step, you should visit the official website of the Union Bank of India. The website address is https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/
- Select and click on the “Self User Creation” option in it.
- When you are moved to the next page, select and click on any one of the options between ‘Online Self user creation – Retail users having Debit card’ and ‘Online Self User Creation (only for facility view).
- This specific option should be selected based on the condition of whether you own a debit card or not.
- After selecting the option, click on ‘continue’.
- Then you will be moved to the next page, where you are required to provide your details such as your account number, date of birth and PAN (Permanent Account Number).
- You have to fill the verification code along with the details.
- After entering the details as mentioned earlier, click on the continue option.
- In the next page, you should give your debit card number along with its PIN.
- For security reasons, you have to enter your last five transactions, their details and the type of transactions you had made.
- Then, click the tick option and by agreeing to the terms of conditions and use.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- After completing the above procedure, you will get a One Time Password (OTP) in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on submit option.
- The user ID and your name will be displayed on the next page on the screen. Check it and select the Continue option.
- Moving to the next page, you would be needed to create a Password and Transaction password to get a login to your account
- You may have to enter both of the passwords twice, and the password should be created based on the instructions.
- Your account will get validated after 24 hours once it created. The process will be continued, and your account will get activated.
- You will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
- You are free to login into the account with the given User ID and password after 48 hours.
Also read: idbi net banking Guide.
You can also reset the password of union bank net banking if you had forgotten the one. It can be done by using the option ‘Forgot or Reset Password’ which is placed under the ‘Service’ section. Following the options, you can successfully change the password.