TS Meeseva 2.0 is one of the accommodating and worthy portals which was originated by the government of Telangana to support their state citizens by settling document work online without any delay and it is much more efficient than the outdated method which was going to the official office for various services. There is an application for TS Meeseva 2.0 and portal as well to avail services. Through this portal, you can avail of various facilities which are provided by the government by seating at home.
Talking about the application of Meeseva 2.0 it was floated in the year 2016 by the ITC department with the main objective to provide clarity and more transparency in government work. To make use of such an amazing app you need to download it through your play store and if in case you didn’t want to download you also have the option to visit their portal and avail their services or follow ifinanceguidecom.
SERVICES OFFERED BY TS MEESEVA 2.0
TS Meeseva 2.0 offers a wide range of products and services to their peoples which can be availed at any time of the day. Listed below are some services offered by Telangana State.
- Intermediate education
- District collectorate
- Commissionerate of industries
- Civil supplies
- Pan services
- Legal metrology
Rather than mention above there are many other such services provided by the TS government.
HOW TO CHECK THE APPLICATION STATUS ONLINE?
Application status can be checked either through the application or through visiting the portal and you can only check the application status if you have availed of any service from Meeseva. To check your application status you need to go through the steps which are mentioned below.
- Turn on your net connection.
- Choose your beloved browser where you want to open up the portal.
- Then after choosing your browser head to TS Meeseva 2.0 portal.
- Meeseva portal – http://www.ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/
- Post visiting the portal various options will be displayed on your screen.
- Head to the right side of the page where you will notice two options first one is to check the Meeseva certificate (application number) and another one is to know your application status (transaction id/application number).
- Choose the second option to check the application status.
POINT TO REMEMBER-
- Always carry your necessary documents before checking your status of the service availed by you. As it is not possible to check the application status without having your application number.
- Document needed for checking status is your application number and various other necessary details which are linked at the time of availing service.
HOW TO CONTACT OFFICIALS IN CASE OF ANY QUERY OR ANY ISSUE?
If you face any issue or problem which you are not getting what you can do is contact officials either through the number or by mailing them both the options are available in the web portal, so need to worry. But do remember that your query must be valid and contact only if they refuse to provide services or ask for extra charges for the service they are asking for or you are not getting the procedure.
This is how you can contact if you feel that you are either cheated or you are not getting the steps or procedure. Feel free to contact officials.
Overall speaking, if you are looking to settle any of the paperwork which is consuming your time you can go with the online option which is the most preferred and easy method plus the safest and fully secured app as well as portal.