State concerned beneficiaries want to see the SSPMIS Pension Status, they can check the online pension status by visiting the SSPMIS (Social Security Management Information System) official web site. Now the state’s elders don’t have to think about anything, because now people can easily see the beneficiary status of Bihar’s old-age pension scheme internally.
SSPMIS Vridhjan Pension Yojana
Social Security Pension Management Information System, Bihar Government Department of Social Welfare, offers two pension schemes called Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana and Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme. Those systems are for people 60 years of age or older. Under these programs, the Government will provide the disabled with financial assistance.
All elder members of any caste, race, or religion would qualify for the Yojana Pension Mukhyamantri Vridhjan (MVPY). People who under any of the previous functioning state or central govt do not receive pensions.
The Schemes of MVPY System will suit with the allowance is only provided to SC / ST members, BPL families, disabled persons, or widow in all other states. But this requirement has been dropped in Bihar and applicable to all senior citizens.
- Name of the scheme: Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana (MVPY)
- Category: Bihar Yojana
- Authority: Social Security Pension Management Information System (SSPMIS)
- State: Bihar
- Launched by: CM Nitish Kumar
- Beneficiary: Vriddhjan of Bihar
- Mode of Checking SSPMIS Pension: Online Mode
- Official Website: http://sspmis.in/
How to apply for Mukhyamanti Vriddhjan Pension Scheme
- The applicant who wishes to introduce the Bihar Older Pension Scheme must fill in the form on the official website.
- You will find the “Register MVPY Scheme” section on the official web site.
- Now click the button, and just like that, open a window.
- Fill in all the details such as Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Registration Form, Name, such as District, Block, Aadhaar Number, and then press the Validate button.
- Once the validation is complete, click the Proceed button.
- Now Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Application Form will open like this after Validation.
- Fill out all the required details in the application form, such as personal details of the recipient, address details, and details of the bank account.
- Click the Submit button now.
- After submitting the application form N successfully, you will receive MVPY scheme certificate of acknowledgment
- Now click on the Print button to securely slip this old application form for the pension scheme.
Also read: Digitize India Registration.
Benefits of Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme
- Under the Bihar Older Pension Scheme 2020, the Pension Labharthi is 60 years or older and below the poverty line.
- Applications should be a permanent resident of Bihar under the Bihar Vridhjan pension scheme 2020.
- Bihar state retired government employees won’t be eligible for this program.
- Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme is a scheme for providing funds to the elderly so that the elderly in their old age do not go through the financial crisis.
- Under this, the government is not required to pay any elderly individual any premium.
Once the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana is completed, applies the online registration process, all senior citizens will qualify for a monthly pension. About 2 lakh applications have already been submitted to date, and the total number of pension applicants is expected to reach about 35 to 36 lakh.