RGRHCL stands for Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited that provides the rgrhcl housing project to those who are unable to afford the high-cost home. It appears rarely in the following acronym like (Military & Government), Business, Finance, etc. RGRHCL 2021 list will be revised soon to provide more people with more possibilities to get their homes.
What is RGRHCL?
In the early 2000s, the Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited was inaugurated by the Karnataka Chief Minister. The housing benefits will be provided to all of the poor residents of the state Karnataka by the Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited. By implementing this corporation, many people will be able to gain housing benefits.
Indira home built by RGRHCL does not offer the value to India’s high-income earning people. This is because the RGRHCL GPS may be charged to the benefit, but the office/officers of Gram Panchayat cannot respond to that person.
Then you need to check the PDO certification pending then the Panchayat officer will take a long time to get the PDO application fine. The houses would be delivered through this company at a cheaper rate than the actual prices in the current market. This large cost-benefit helps all the residents at comparatively cheaper rates to gain bigger houses.
- Name of Scheme Aishwarya Yojana/ Basava Vasati Yojana 2020-21
- in Kannada ಬಸವ ವಸತಿ ಯೋಜನಾ
- Name of Organisation Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL)
- Launched by Chief Minister of Karnataka state
- Beneficiaries Poor residents of Karnataka state
- Major Benefit Houses
- Scheme Objective Provide housing for the economically and socially disadvantaged
- The scheme under State Government
- Official website https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/
Benefits of RGRHCL
- The main advantage of the scheme is to provide sustainable houses to all the beneficiaries at cheaper rates.
- The incentives would be given to economically disadvantaged beneficiaries of the program.
- The opportunities will be encouraged to building their own homes.
- The scheme must provide accountability for the applications. No worthy candidate would be left out for the benefits.
- Try introducing cost-effective strategies in such a way that housing prices are significantly smaller than the usual market level.
How to apply for RGRHCL?
- Initially, you will visit RGRHCL’s official site.
- Go to the New App option on the home page.
- A web page will appear on the screen, by clicking on the link.
- It shows the application form.
- On the given application form, fill out the details.
- Upload all the documents you requested on the application form.
- Tap on the submit button.
Application Status of RGRHCL List
- Go to the RGRHCL https:/ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/Static/BeneficiaryStatusNew Eng.aspx official web site.
- Tap the Beneficiary Status option.
- Provide specifics such as district code and beneficiary code.
- Click on the button submit.
- The beneficiary status will appear on the screen
Eligibility criteria for RGRHCL
- To qualify for the scheme the applicant should be a Karnataka State permanent resident.
- The beneficiaries will be chosen by the MLA or the gram panchayat, and the list is finalized by the company’s authorities concerned.
- To order to reap the benefits under the program, the applicant’s annual income does not exceed Rs. 32000.