HDFC Bank is known as India’s biggest credit card issuer. The bank provides lots of incentives for credit cards, travel credit cards, co-branded cards, luxury cards and entertainment cards. HDFC Bank’s process for requesting credit cards is clear and convenient. The bank is attempting to reach all markets and people of all income sizes.
HDFC bank credit card gives its customers unprecedented comfort and benefits. You should select the best credit card to suit your lifestyle and spending habits. The cards offer you bonuses and discounts on shopping, online banking and fund transfers, free airfares, cashback and much more.
How to Track HDFC Credit Card Application Status Online
The easiest way to check your credit card request status is through online portal of HDFC Bank. You can track your HDFC credit card status.
- Application Reference Number and Mobile Number
- Application Form Number
- Date of Birth and Mobile Number
Follow the steps below to monitor your HDFC credit card application status-
- Visit the official website of the bank-https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit card/cc track
- When you visit the credit card page, click on the link ‘Track your payment status credit card’
- Under ‘Important Links’ to guide you to a new page where you can find blank columns to fill in either the reference number or the mobile number.
- Reference number of the application which is a 16-digit number sent to the applicant via SMS.
- And the mobile number in the application form, as given. When you have all the details you can fill in the necessary details and click the button Submit.
Also read: Axis bank net banking Guide.
Hdfc Credit Card Status Through Mobile Number:
You should fill in the appropriate information when you have all the information, and press the Submit button. Use the number to monitor your application status. Just follow the steps above to get to HDFC Bank’s ‘Track Request’ page. Enter in the spaces given the application reference number and mobile number, and click on send.
- Visit the bank-https://apply.hdfcbank.com / dapweb / track app’s official website.
- Please enter your mobile number and you will receive OTP.
- Enter OTP, then press Send
HDFC Credit Card Application Status using Application Form
You can also use your Application Form Number along with the mobile number to verify the status of your HDFC credit card application. Make sure you enter the same number as you gave at the time of application. Follow the procedure above to reach HDFC’s ‘Track Application’ page and enter your mobile number and AFN in the given spaces.
How to Track HDFC Credit Card Application Status Offline
- If the applicant has no access to online facilities, can contact the credit card customer service number issued by HDFC Bank to monitor the status of the application. Candidates should dial the toll-free number for different forms of credit card related queries: 1800 266 4332. Note that 24 hours a day, including Sundays and holidays, this service is available.
- It is necessary to keep your application number or reference number handy as it can be requested during the call.
- There’s another way to monitor your request for a credit card status. You can also visit nearest HDFC- bank branches. The bank official can ask you to acquire details of your application by the reference number or application number.
You may also submit the bank’s credit card e-mail statement on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, depending on the standing guidelines given at the time of application. You may also visit the nearest branch and submit a statement showing a full description of the shopping made over a certain billing period.